We are the No1 UK Private Investigators, We specialise in all Investigative Services including Process Serving and Forensics. We also offer pre-employment background checks and investigations, driver and vehicle record research, in addition to skip-tracing. We have over a thousand hours in surveillance experience, which can help you with domestic/divorce cases, employee theft, Workers Compensation cases and more. We have offices all over the Uk and around London. Pinnacle Investigations also provides attorney support services, locating hard to find witnesses, obtaining digitally recorded statements, and conducting neighborhood checks to aid with trial preparation.
- We have over 100 Operatives and Agents around the UK and many more Worldwide
- We offer a No Hit – No Fee Tracing Service throughout the UK
- We have numerous Matrimonial Specialist Investigators at Pinnacle who can help with any issues of Infidelity
- No1 UK Private Detective
- Popular Enquiry Agents
- Complete web-based Invoice and Booking System
- Instant Statements or Affidavits available using the latest technology
- Serving Process daily in and around London
We offer competitive document serving prices and a rapid response nationwide for process serving, including service of documents on even the most evasive subjects.
The types of documents we serve include some of the following:
- Divorce Petitions
- Summons or Claim forms
- Statutory Demands
- Bankruptcy Petitions or Winding Up Petitions
- Freezing Orders
- Legal Documents
- Notary Public
- Family proceedings
- Prohibited Steps Orders
- Specific Issue Orders
- Contact Orders
- Non-molestation Orders
We offer a low cost fixed fee for straight forward serving of documents on individuals anywhere in the UK.
Tel: 0800 011 2830 – Mob: 07976 975 918
Our goal is to provide our clients with professional and confidential investigative services, based on years of experience. If you are in need of an investigator, please call Pinnacle Investigations.
We will also beat any like for like quote – Get in touch!Last updated: April 15, 2014 at 12:37 pm